Terms & Conditions
Here at TwT 360 we are fans of plain, everyday English. We don't like hiding our terms and conditions in legal language so, whilst the legal stuff is all below, use these links for an explanation of the key points.
Information about our Privacy terms in plain English.
Legal Agreement for the Licensing of Content
These are the terms of an agreement between Yourselves and the Owner of TwT360.com. By using TwT360.com You are agreeing to these terms and conditions in full. This Agreement may be amended by Us (the Owners) at any time; we will post any amendments or new versions of this Agreement on this website. By continuing to use TwT360.com You will be agreeing to the new terms from the moment they are posted here. This Agreement is in force for as long as You continue to subscribe or use TwT360.com
"The Owner", "Us", "Our" and "We" refers to TwT 360 Cyf. Company Number: 10828975 which is registered in England and Wales at Bodryn, Llandwrog, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL54 5TN.
"Subscribing School" refers to a school which has registered with TwT 360, paid all due invoices and whose period of subscription has not lapsed.
"TwT360.com" refers to both the public and members only pages of the website twt360.com
"Content" refers to all information, images, videos, documents and all or any other form of content made available on TwT360.com
"You", “Your” and “Yourself/Yourselves” refer to whomever accesses and makes use of the TwT360.com website and materials.
All Content on TwT360.com remains Our exclusive property and We retain all copyright for all Content.
By subscribing to TwT360.com, You (and all staff currently employed at Your Subscribing School) have permission to view and use the Content solely for educational purposes in the Subscribing School.
You may not share, or make available to view, Your login details or any Content with any person who is not currently employed at Your Subscribing School.
When a person ceases to be employed at Your Subscribing School, he / she no longer has permission to log into or access the Content of TwT360.com in any way.
TwT 360 Cyf's copyright in the whole of the Content shall survive the termination of this Agreement and shall endure for the duration of the entire legal copyright period throughout the world.
By registering with TwT360.com You are agreeing:
- That You are registering on behalf of Your school and have the necessary permissions to do so.
- That You/Your School understand that an invoice will be sent to Your school within 15 days and must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date. This payment is not refundable.
- That Your school is subscribing for 12 months, at the end of which You/Your school will have an option to renew the subscription.
- If Your school does not renew the subscription at the end of Your subscription period, Your account will be suspended and You/Your school will not be able to log in.
- You, and all the staff at Your school, are responsible for keeping your login details secure and that they are not disclosed to unauthorised persons or establishments.
The Content on TwT360.com is for guidance only. It is Your/Your Subscribing school's duty, as an educational establishment and as education professionals, to use Your judgement and expertise in deciding how to use that guidance in Your school.
We make no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, that the Content is accurate, current or complete.
We will not be liable for any loss occurring as a result of using TwT360.com. If You wish to make any claim against another user arising from their use of TwT360.com, You will pursue such a claim only against them, independently of us.
We cannot promise that TwT360.com will always be available or that You will be able to access it at all times.
TwT 360 Cyf Privacy and Data Protection Policy
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title and place of employment
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data (including internet protocol addresses)
- Other information relevant to client enquiries (e.g. when you call or email us)
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows our website to know when you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website and what pages you visit. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you may see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the twt360.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.